ILOBYOSHOOMUCH QISTI

I Wish I have You All My Life,


             
I dont know how to tell this but I’m very thankful to you. 
All my life, I’ve been through a lot of relationships
I’ve met so many different types of guys of different attitudes
I’ve experienced lots of break ups and make ups
And I’m actually sick of everything.
I AM.
Till you came, into my life.
You shine me with your brightest smile.
You light me up with your sparkle eyes.
My oh my how glad I am I’ve found you.
Maybe this is just overreacting to others
Or perhaps just corny they might tell
But they never knew how its like to have someone like you
Cause you’re one in a million
I may not be the most perfect lady for you
Nor be the prettiest for you
And so I must say
Thank you for being mine,
                           QISTI

ILOVEYOUBOY,XOXO


Honey,

Thanks for being there when I needed a
shoulder to lean on, for patiently listening
to my personal problems. Baby, I just want you
to know how happy am I to have you in my life
and I thank God for that. Thank you for the
love and the joy you bring. You've changed my
life, Baby.